Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pokemon Crater Free Online Pokemon Game

Most people would say Pokemon Crater, the free online Pokemon RPG game, was the best free version ever. I think it was pretty good but the best, I don’t know about that. There are a lot of free Pokémon games to play online and some are very good – or course some are very bad as well.

I keep getting comments and reading around the web that the Pokemon Crater game will be starting up again, this is not true. First it was starting back in May, then August, the last was December the 1st. The truth is the developer has no intentions of starting this up again so it’s best to find a great replacement.

This site has a huge list of probably every free Pokemon game around, well what I can find anyway. Please, if you know of any comment and let me know so I can play it and at least try the game out. I am , after all, a huge Pokémon game fan! Give me a great free Pokemom RPG game any day.

pokemon crater free online games

No comments:

Post a Comment